If You Are Experiencing...
• Low Back Pain
• Neck Pain & Stiffness
• Hip or Groin pain
• Shoulder Pain or Rotator Cuff Injuries
• Forearm, Wrist or Hand Pain
• Knee Pain
• Arthrosis or Degenerative Conditions
• Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
• Foot, Ankle or Calf Pain
• Plantar Fasciitis
As well as:
• Issues not been helped by other modalities
• Pain & discomfort that keep returning
• Plateaued recovery post surgery rehab
Call me. Lets talk. I bet I can help!
Manual Therapy Sessions
Initial New Client Session:
The new client session includes a thorough assessment, manual therapy treatment, and time for us to discuss the session's findings and form a personalized treatment plan.
SCHEDULING YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT:
*Please reach out to me before scheduling your initial session since this type of work is fairly unique. Many clients have found it very helpful to have an initial phone or video conversation with me prior to scheduling their initial session.
Follow up / On-Going Sessions
Booked as 60-minute Session, this treatment session is the follow-up and on-going session length.
When you arrive we will take a little time to reconnecting and discus how the previous session was for you. We will checkin in about how your body felt a few days after the last session and if there were changes in your symptoms. I will preform a brief assessment and then we'll get to work.
This session usually lasts from 55 to 65 minutes.
What is Manual Therapy
Manual therapy identifies and corrects the underlying causes of pain and injury, and relieves acute and chronic conditions in a way that not only gives relief by the end of the session but also creates long term changes that last. It also is about empowering you to become more actively engaged in your own body.
Many clients have often described manual therapy as a cross between massage and physical therapy. It is a unique blend of orthopedic assessments, myofascial bodywork, soft tissue and joint mobilizations, isometric exercises, and active stretches. A session may even include a few simple suggested movement practices that you can do outside of our session to support your recovery process.
One of the important objectives of Manual Therapy is to get you to a place where you don't have to keep coming in for appointments but rather back out doing the activities you enjoy.
What Are the Benefits of Manual Therapy?
Manual therapy is effective for creating:
• RELIEF from pain and chronic stiffness
• more fluid, open, and PAIN-FREE movement
• faster and more complete RECOVERY from injury and surgeries
• increased FLEXIBILITY, endurance, and POWER
• healing in JOINTS that haven't responded to other therapies
• access to higher levels of ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
• Therapeutic Recovery for Soft Tissue, Joints & Spine
• Post-Injury Recovery
• Orthopedic & Sports Massage
• Neuromuscular Re-education
• Active Engaged Stretching
• Postural & Movement Awareness
• Immediate & Long-Term Pain Relief
• Athletic Performance Enhancement